Heat was Molten in Game 2



If you’re a fan of the San Antonio Spurs, there’s no doubt that the second game of the finals series was painful to watch. Personally, I like both teams. Both rosters are stacked with talented players that could be key players to any other teams in the NBA. The coaching staffs of both teams are also quite good with Spoelstra always coming up with smart adjustments that allow him realign the stars on the Heat and give them the best chance for success. Gregg Popovich, on the other hand, is already well-known in any circles such as sports forums and even in the best sports betting site as a basketball genius so I see no reason to explain more how I love his system.

Still, if you ask me which team I am rooting for, I’d say to you straight up that my wish is for the Spurs to win the finals. I share the passion of many other Spurs fans that Tim Duncan should have his fifth championship ring before he retires. I’m not saying that he is going to retire after this season. What I’m pointing out it’s a great punctuation to brilliance and his successful career.

This is the reason why game 2 on Sunday evening was painful to watch for me. The Spurs stayed close for the first half but when the Heat got it going after the halftime break, it seemed the San Antonio team couldn’t find any way to stop the rampaging Miami team.

There are lots of things to worry about the problems the Spurs is facing. The good news is that all these problems have solutions that I’m certain we will see come game 3. Check out the sports betting website to see some analysis and previews from NBA basketball experts. If you’re not into basketball, there’s also cricket you know.

Image courtesy of: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com

No comments: