Golf Betting: Noise in the Green

Golf online betting has always been one of the best offerings of online sports betting Australia. It’s the ultimate form of a weekend relaxation for many people. The calm green and the graceful swings all look so smooth and captivating.

However, some noises have shaken up the sport these past few days after Tiger Woods won The Players Championship in Sawgrass almost two weeks back. The tournament went for an exciting end as Woods and Sergio Garcia battled closely down the line. So everyone shook hands and went their jolly way after the match right? Not exactly.

Uncharacteristic of what’s famously called a gentleman’s game, verbal battles ensued after the tournament. Sergio Garcia made statements about how Woods was never an honest player. Woods responded back and here we are right now. Garcia has been the more vocal one and here are some of the things said in the catfight.

In a not so recent interview, Garcia said:

"He called me a whiner. He's probably right, but that's also probably the first thing he's told you guys that's true in 15 years. I know what he's like. You guys are finding out."

Asked about if whether he tried making up with the world’s number one, here’s what Garcia said:

"First of all, I don't have his number. And secondly, I did nothing wrong and don't have anything to say to him. And he wouldn't pick up the phone anyway. But that's okay. I don't need him as a friend. I don't need him in my life to be happy and that's fine. It's as simple as that. Like I have always said, I try to be as truthful as possible."

Just like how it’s always been. Hearts are broken on the green.https://www.sportsbetting.com.au/promotions

No comments: